Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Millie's Library Bag - May & June

I am obviously WAY behind on the Library Bag posts (or any posts, for that matter). The summer is keeping us busy, but it's not keeping us from the library. Here's a quick list of all the books we've checked out over the past few weeks. I've *ed the ones we enjoyed the most!

*Meeow and the Little Chairs by Sebastien Braun
*Billy & Milly, Short & Silly! by by eve feldman and Tuesday Mourning
*When I Grow Up by Leonid Gore

*Tip Tip, Dig Dig by Emma Garcia
I'm a Truck Driver by Jonathan London and David Parkins
Have you Seen My Cat? by Eric Carle
*Gossie by Olivier Dunrea (btw, I purchased a pile of these books for $1.95 each at our local resale shop and plan to use them as rewards if Millie ever decides to use the potty ...)
*Periwinkle Smith and the Faraway Star by John & Wendy
A Garden of Opposites by Nancy Davis

Peek-a-Zoo! by Marie Torres Cimarusti and Stephanie Petersen
*Back to Bed Ed by Sebastien Braun
*Too Pickley! by Jean Reidy
Dora Goes to the Doctor by Phoebe Beinstein
*Daddy Calls Me Doodlebug by J.D. Lester and Hiroe Nakata
*Tickle Tickle Itch Twitch by Julie Olson
Good Morning Digger by Anne Rockwell and Melanie Hope Greenberg

Ladybug Girl Loves ... by Soman, David
What is an amphibian? by Lola M. Schaefer
*Happy hippo, angry duck by Sandra Boynton
*Moon dreams by Ruth Martin
My farm friends by Wendell Minor
*Leap back home to me by Lauren Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment